U36-4 GL Cab; Rubber Tracks; Single Auxilliary, Auto IdleVERSATILITY FOR ANY CHALLENGE
Handle any job with confidence with the Kubota U36-4. Combining superior power and outstanding comfort with superb versatility, this 3.5 tonne compact excavator offers smooth, powerful and enhanced operation for maximised performance for almost any challenge.
Fluorinated greenhouse gases
Reliable and powerful, Kubota’s Stage V compliant, direct injection diesel engine enables high energy output, minimal noise and vibration, minimised fuel emissions, and low fuel consumption.
Proportional flow control for the AUX 2 hydraulics ensures optimum efficiency and productivity.
The U36-4’s zero-tail swing enables excellent stability and operation, even in locations that are confined or have restricted space.
Reach up to 5,49m and dig as deep as 4.31m with a long arm that delivers a superior digging force of up to 20kN. Performance is further enhanced by Kubota’s auto-shift system, delivering effortless travel and traction as it effortlessly adapts to any environment.
Large ergonomically designed cab with excellent visibility, user-friendly and intelligent controls for optimum efficiency, and a weight-adjustable full suspension seat for all-day comfort.
Built-in safety features include a swivel negative brake, Engine Start Safety system and a Hydraulic Lock System for confidence and peace of mind.
Machine Weight (kg) 3755
Power (kW/hp) 17.8/24
Max Speed (km/h) 4.6
Max Dig Depth (mm) 3410
Max Reach (mm) 5490
Max Digging Force Arm/Bucket (kN) 17.1/30
Aux Flow 1 61.6 l/min @ 210 kgf/cm2
Aux Flow 2 20.9/min @ 200 kgf/cm2
Overall width (mm) 1700
Transport height (mm) 4910
- Powered by Kubota’s impressive, Stage V compliant D1703-M-DI-E4-BH-EU1 direct injection diesel engine engineered with the power to maximise digging and lifting performance, while minimising noise, vibration and fuel consumption.
- A fully opening access door and hood enables optimum accessibility to the routine maintenance areas of the engine.
- Kubota’s Auto Idling System means that when control levers are left in neutral for longer than 4 seconds, the system automatically reduces the engine to idling RPM. This lowers operating costs, noise and exhaust emissions.
- Two auxiliary circuits come as standard with option of proportional flow rate control on AUX 2.
- Features a manual third line hydraulic return.
- The U36-4 Zero-tail swing design enables the operator to work the machine in confined spaces with complete confidence.
- Kubota's dozer blade has a 32 degree approach angle, making light work of travelling over obstacles.
- Four tie-down points on the top frame for secure transportation.
- The performance matched boom, arm and bucket movements are the best in the industry, with Kubota’s unique hydraulic system and large-capacity variable displacement pump providing precise control when needed as well as delivering a powerful but smooth breakout force.
- The auto-shift system delivers smooth automatic travel shift from high to low, depending on traction effort and terrain.
- Swivel negative brake locks the top frame in position when the engine is stopped or the pilot control safety lever is raised.
- Includes an Engine start safety system and a Hydraulic Lock System.
- Fuel level indication buzzer.
- 2 work lights and conveniently placed mirrors.
- Optional Overload buzzer
- Optional boom and arm anti-drop safety valves.
- Front window guard mounting points when additional operator protection for attachments or anti-vandalism is required.
- Roll-over Protective Structure (ROPS) and Operator Protective Guard (OPG, Top Guard Level I) as standard.
- Kubota’s industry-leading Anti-Theft System is standard. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start.