The RT400 is a fully road legal towable log splitter.
It is powered by a Honda GX200 engine which is linked with the dual speed hydraulic pump giving you an exceptionally strong splitting force.
The RT400 lies in the horizontal position when being towed, putting the weight onto the ball hitch. When put into the working position the log splitter goes into a vertical position, putting the table at waist height.
All our log splitters use a specially forged splitting wedge, which is hardened and has a double chamfer blade to give the best splitting action available on the market.
- Petrol Engine driven road tow-able hydraulic log splitter
- 10 tonne splitting force
- The RT400 log splitter has been designed to be driven to the location where it is to be used. It can either be used attached to the tow vehicle or on the jockey wheel
- The log splitter can be used in any different number of locations from the back garden to the paddock beside the wood shed
- Powerful enough to cope with the most demanding of splitting jobs
- The splitting wedge is specially forged, hardened and has a double chamfer to give the best splitting action available on the market
- For added safety all the hydraulic pipes are covered in anti burst lagging and both hands are required on the lever to operate the ram
- Lifting the lever will power the splitting wedge through the logs and lowering the lever will retract the ram. The platform is self cleaning of large logs
- Capable of splitting logs up to 18 inch high and is not limited to the width of logs it can split
- Fully IVA inspected and road legal up to 60mph. Chassis plated and comes with fully legal lighting board and mudguards
- Horsepower: 5.5bhp at 3600rpm
Engine: Honda GX200
Max operating pressure: 4780 psi/330 bar
Fuel consumption: 1.9 l/hr
Ram bore diameter: 60mm
Ram stroke: 400mm
Noise level: <104db