Makita EX2650LH Split Shaft Power Unit 4 Stroke
Class leading petrol combi engine unit featuring the Makita MM4 4-stroke petrol technology delivering reliable lightweight power with high torque, low emissions and noise levels and very low running costs with no added cost of buying 2-stroke mixing oil. The 25cc 4-stroke engine delivers 1.1 horse power and is fitted with the Makita Easy-Start recoil system and decompression for effortless starting.
With loop handle design the EX2650LH engine unit is very flexible to use and can be used at all safe levels off the ground with one of 4 combination attachments. This machine is compatible with the Makita brush cutter attachment, pole saw attachment, hedge trimmer attachment and cultivator attachments that can be easily changed with no tools and deliver professional results in all modes.
The engine system of Makita product means that the engine will work on a 360 degree rotation without spluttering. Offers up to 60% cost on fuel saving against it's 2 stroke counterparts.
- Ergonomically designed loop handle with rubberised soft grip
- Multi-positional engine
- Multi-position engine lubrication system enables the engine to be inclined to any angle even during continuous operation.
- Easy to transport from location to location due to unique spilt shaft design. Half the length of a regular brushcutter/hedge trimmer/line trimmer.
- Available attachments include: Brush Cutter, Line Trimmer, Cultivator, Pole Saw and Hedge Trimmer.
- Makita Mini 4-Stroke Engine (MM4) is cleaner and more efficient than the alternatives, with running costs up to 60% lower.
Split Shaft Line Trimmer Attachment 195526-6
Split Shaft Brush Cutter Attachment 195652-1
Split Shaft Pole Saw Attachment 195691-1
Split Shaft Cultivator Attachment 195711-1
Split Shaft Hedge Trimmer Attachment 195734-9