MM4 BRUSH CUTTER 43CCEM4351UH
The Makita EM4351UH 43cc MM4-stroke petrol brush cutter is a high torque professional machine ideal for some serious work clearing large areas of vegetation with the standard metal blade. The Makita MM4 4-stroke petrol technology delivering reliable lightweight power with high torque, low emissions and noise levels and very low running costs with no added cost of buying 2-stroke mixing oil, saving up to 60% in fuel costs compared to an alternative sized 2-stroke machine. The 43cc MM4-stroke engine delivers 2.0 horsepower 7,000rpm and features ultra low vibrations ideal for greater user comfort during prolonged use.
Fitted with tool less fully adjustable bull horn handle the EM4351UH also comes with a full body harness for greater user comfort. At the cutting end of things this machine comes standard with a heavy-duty nylon line head and universal guard. A blade may be fitted to this machine, available to purchase separately.
Comes with double comfort harness with waist belt, heavy duty nylon cutting head, tool kit and oil bottle.
- Comfortable shoulder harness with waist belt and double shoulder straps.
- Multi-positional engine
- Floating structure of engine section and bike handle section; four rubber buffers absorb the vibration transmitted from engine to bike handle.
- Rubberized soft grip provides comfortable and sure grip.
- Powerful and environmentally friendly 4-stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission.
- Tool less quick fastening handle holder.
- Universal guard for both metal blade and nylon cutting head.
Cubic Capacity 43 cc
Power rating 1500 w
Fuel Tank Capacity 0.62 litres
Electronic ignition Yes
Bore Diameter 25.4 mm
Spindle Size M10 x 1.25mm Left
Noise sound pressure 96.2 dB(A)
Net weight 8.6 kgHorsepower 2.0 hp
Noise sound power 108.9 dB(A)
Vibration: Cutter Blade 2.2 m/sec²
Vibration: Nylon Cutting Head 2.1 m/sec²