KX016-4V HG; 4 Post Canopy; Rubber Tracks; Variable UndercarriageCOMPACT BUT POWERFUL
Kubota’s KX016-4 mini excavator packs a lot of punch into its compact size, making it easy to take on tough jobs even where space is limited.
Kubota’s reliably powerful Stage V compliant D782-E3-BH-2EU 13 PS diesel engine produces all the power you need while still running economically and meeting tough emissions standards.
The cylinder on the boom is sited under the boom itself for added protection in tough working conditions.
With a variable width track, you can adjust the base to provide even greater stability when needed or reduce the width to pass through narrow spaces.
Built for efficiency, the long reach and impressive dig depth makes light work of even tough jobs.
WORK IN COMFORT
Minimise fatigue and maximise productivity with large cabin complete with plenty of legroom, a flat floor and an adjustable suspension seat.
BUILT FOR SAFETY
ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure), TOPS (Tip-Over Protective Structure) and OPG (Operator Protective Guard) Level 1.
Model Cabin or Canopy
Machine Weight (kg) 1540 or 1490
Power (kW/hp) 9.6/13
Max Speed (km/h) 2.1/3.8
Max Dig Depth (mm) 2250
Max Reach (mm) 3730
Max Digging Force Arm/Bucket (kN) 7.3/12.7
Aux Flow 1 27 l/min @ 20.6 kgf/cm2
Aux Flow 2 N/A
Overall width (mm) 990 to 1240
Transport height (mm) 3710
- The KX016-4 is powered by Kubota’s D782-E3-BH-2EU 13 PS
- The Stage V compliant engine meets all current engine emission regulations and delivers minimised noise and vibration.
- The air cleaner, water separator, fuel filter, alternator and starter motor are easy to access.
- Double-element air cleaner for efficient engine operation
- Fuel refuelling buzzer
- Extended fuel filler for easier filling
- The boom cylinder is positioned on the topside of the boom to prevent cylinder damage.
- Standard features include a pressure accumulator, hydraulic pressure checking ports, a third line hydraulic direct return for the AUX feature, a variable displacement pump, and a straight travel circuit.
- Auxiliary hydraulic circuit piping is installed to the end of the arm.
- Travel motor hoses are sited within the track frame for added protection.
- Designed for work in restricted spaces or roadside locations.
- A 990mm width enables travel through narrow access points.
- A well-balanced 950mm arm has a digging force up to 12.7 kn (1300 kgf) and a 3730mm reach.
- A wide cabin door enables quick access to and from the cabin.
- Weight-adjustable semi suspension seat and seatbelt
- A user-friendly digital panel features one-touch button operation to view the time, hour meter and tachometer. Warning lamps with code numbers on the display alert the operator to emergencies such as overheating, hydraulic problems or low battery. Programming of the anti-theft keys can also be performed using the digital panel.
- Cabin heater for defrosting and demisting with air ventilation.
- Simple settings, easy-to-read indicators and alerts, provide a constant view of how the excavator is performing.
- ROPS (Roll-over Protective Structure, ISO3471)
- TOPS (Tip-Over Protective Structure)
- OPG(Operator Protective Guard, Level 1)
- Kubota’s industry-leading, Thatcham-approved antitheft system is standard. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start up. Attempting to start with an un-programmed key will activate the alarm.