JANSEN HYDRAULIC EARTH DRILL HBG-5000
(Scotland & Ireland will incure an additional Our Jansen HBG-5000 hydraulic earth drill is the perfect choice for farm loaders or tractors with front loaders.
shipping surcharge, for a
complete shipping cost to these locations please
With the Euro connector the earth drill can be connected up quickly and easily to various carrier devices. This makes it suitable for a wide range of applications in the fields of gardening and landscaping, forestry, public works and the construction industry. Planting and fence post holes can be bored in no time at all.
We offer a wide assortment of augers ranging from 150 mm to 600 mm – depending on your requirements, the application, job duration and existing carrier device. Here we offer a set including 150 mm and 300 mm augers. You can drill to a depth of up to 125 cm with each auger.
Optionally, there are the following augers for this Jansen HBG-5000:
- 600 mm Borer
- 450 mm Borer
- 225 mm Borer
- Drill drive: hydraulic via tractor etc. (Euro connector attachement)
- Available augers: 225, 450 and 600 mm (Please ask us)
- Incl. 2 suitable hydraulic hoses
- Drilling depth: approx. 1.25 m
- Rotation speed: max. 56 rpm
- Torque: max. 2.085 Nm
- Operating pressure: 180 bar
- Oil flow rate: from approx. 40 litres/minute, max. of 60 litres/minute
- Measurements of packaging: 130x87x65 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight Earth Drill: 65 kg
- Total weight including Euro Attachement and augers: 215 kg