Osprey 46 Petrol Auto-Drive Mower
The Hayter® Osprey 46 4-wheel rotary mower with Auto-Drive has a fixed speed of 2.0mph so that you can mow your garden without having to push the mower. Recommended for medium-sized gardens or small orchards that are up to 500 square metres with uneven or sloped ground.
This mower comes with a mulch plug and is fitted with a 3-in-1 blade that can recycle your grass clippings by turning them into grass mulch and feed them back as natural fertiliser to help you achieve a luscious looking lawn. So say goodbye to having to empty your grass bag into your garden waste bin week after week.
Product Code: CODE611B
Features and Benefits
- The 46cm cutting width is ideal for medium lawns (up to 500 square metres) with different obstacles to manoeuvre around like trees or swings.
- Say goodbye to grass clippings with the grass-cycling function and give back key nutrients to your lawn with no extra cost of fertilizer.
- Choose what you want to do with your grass clippings between cut and collect, using a mulch plug or rear discharge.
- Self-propelled. Let the lawnmower do all of the work so you can simply walk behind and steer.#
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Osprey without getting your hands dirty.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Set between 25 - 70mm for your desired grass length for your garden.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Steel cutting deck that is durable enough to handle rigorous and demanding lawns that have many obstacles or sloping areas.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
CUTTER DECK SIZE (CM) : 46
RECOMMENDED LAWN SIZE§ (M2) : 500m2
MAXIMUM POTENTIAL CUT SIZE^ WITH RECOMMENDED 60V BATTERY : -
CUTTER DECK MATERIAL : Steel
POWER SOURCE ; Petrol
BRAND & MODEL ENGINE / MOTOR : Briggs & Stratton 500E Series
ENGINE / MOTOR TYPE : Single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHV, ReadyStart®
ENGINE POWER RATING (KW) : 1.9kW
POWER OUTPUT (CC) : 140cc
CUTTERBLADE SPEED (RPM)* : 2900rpm
*Domestic use only, annual service required