Lighten the workload
The Harrier 56, the largest pedestrian rear roller rotary lawnmower in the Hayter range, features an impressive 56cm (22") cutting width. With a refined appearance, the Harrier 56 is offered in three models. All evoke the Hayter marque in both build quality and performance. Achieving a beautiful striped finish on a large lawn is now easier than ever.
VS = Variable Speed
Features and benefits:
- Two piece, ribbed rear roller with differential for superior traction, easy turning and a perfectly striped finish. The roller also offers the ability to cut over the lawn edge
- Fitted with a Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) mechanism which stops the cutting blade but keeps the engine running. This reduces the number of engine restarts e.g. no need to stop the engine whilst emptying the grassbag. It is also useful if you have to move the mower over non-grassed areas.
- Die-cast aluminium deck provides corrosion resistance, high durability and long life
- Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power and performance. Ease of starting is assured with ReadyStart® - no need to prime
- Tough ABS underdeck liner for enhanced cut and collection performance, easy cleaning and quieter operation
- Large capacity fabric grassbag which can be lifted through the handlebar for easier emptying
- Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower. Can also be used to collect autumn leaves.
- Counter-balanced single lever height-of-cut adjustment for light and easy selection of the eight cutting heights
- Variable ground speed between 1.5 - 3.0mph to suit different conditions and operator preferences
- Long-life ball bearings in front wheels and self-aligning roller bearings in rear roller ensure smooth running
- Folding handlebar for compact storage
- Complete peace of mind 5 Year Warranty